Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Black & White

For this assignment I shot Black & white Pictures. I was outside waiting to get picked up & it was about to storm and I saw that there were some cool "pictures" in the sky. Like the one above...I thought it kinda looked like a fist(: My problem was showing the difference of colors in the sky & making the pictures stand out.


4 comments:

  1. Your pictures turned out really cool. I think they also would have been good for shadows and light. Overall I think you did a nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is really really cool. It has like a certain eery mood to it and I love the colors and texture of the stormy clouds. Good job :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the pictures are really cool, the clouds contrasting with dark and light looks really good together and it works well(: good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your best picture because of the contrast of dark and light. I think these photos work really well in black and white, too.
    nice job!(:

    ReplyDelete